Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anything goes

I decided I'd like to play along with the "Anything Goes" Challenge at Ching Chou Kuik's new Monthly Inspirational and Challenge  blog.  You can come play along by clicking this link: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.tw/2014/10/ching-chou-kuik-inspiration-and.html
I was really drawn to this beautiful image from Ching's etsy store called Christmas Venice Night which can be found by clicking this link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/206098368/christmas-venice-night-digital-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_3
I really enjoyed doing a holiday card and I have plenty of feline loving folks in my world.  I used copics to color it up and some Gelly Roll pearl and stardust pens to accent the image along with some fun stickers and glittery paper.  Wouldn't be a Christmas card without sparkle!  Hope you like my creation.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Hugs,
Helen



8 comments:

  1. it's very lovely! I love the soft feeling of the kitty's fur too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I love your work, always inspires me! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, she is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps/Inspirations/Challenge Blog. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Anything goes”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete