Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New found treasure

Recently I've discovered a new found brand of cute I just adore.  My Besties by Sherri Baldy.  I colored this sweet image as a guest designer for the Come and Get Challenge where we use something with a doily, which can be found here. I did two cards for this one using the same image.  It's so versatile!    The doily in the first card is cut from my Silhouette doilies cut files.

The image I am using is by Sherri Baldy #105 I love coffee, I love tea,  This  can be found here.  I used Copics to color these sweet little gals and some embellishments I purchased from my good friend who sells Creative Memories.  While I failed to use a doily in the 2nd card, I just had to show her off because I just love how different an image can look with different papers and materials.

Hope you like my project and thanks so much for visiting my wee corner of blogland.





Hugs,

Helen

4 comments:

  1. These cards are fantastic!!! I love how you showed the versatility of the image :) Thanks so much for joining us as GD at CAGI!!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much EdenLand! I just love her drawings, so whimsical and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Helen. Lovely coloring and designs. Thanks for joining us as guest designer at CAGI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jasmina, so happy to join in on the fun! :)

      Delete