Friday, May 13, 2016

Time for a challenge



You know I've never been one to join in blog challenges as blogs just seem like something else I have to put on my "to do list", but I've decided to give it a whirl and post a few to try and see if I can play in some challenges just for funsies.  This card was made coloring with Copics using this gorgeous Ching Chou Kuik image which was given to her fans as a gift a while back.  I made it into this card for my dear friend using a Tattered lace fan die and some paper from Heartfelt creations for the sentiment tag.  I would like to enter this into the come and Get it Challenge #117 Card for a Woman which can be found here.



Thanks for popping in to see my work.

Helen  

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Helen
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour combo and that image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a worries, I barely get on this blog either. Thanks so much for the sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete